Join the Positive Life Board for a conversation about what it’s like living with HIV as we age.
- Does ageing and premature ageing impact your engagement and motivation in health?
- How do you maintain your resilience and self-determination as you age?
- Are there lessons learnt in other cultures or countries which would be useful as we age?
- What about ageing makes it harder for us to access, navigate and remain engaged in the health and aged care system?
- What representation, advocacy and policy responses will benefit our health and emotional well-being as we age?
Let us know the issues you’d like to talk about by calling (02) 9206-2177 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: Saturday 13 April 2019
Time: 9.30am to 1pm (Tea and Coffee on arrival)
Place: Adina Sydney Centre, 2 Lee Street, Haymarket NSW
RSVP: (02) 9206-2177 or email email@example.com
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org