Positive Life facilitates these online meetings via Zoom between peers (other people who are also living with HIV), and hosted by a peer from Positive Life. These get-togethers are to meet others living with HIV who live in NSW, build our connections, draw on the experiences of others and increase our resilience living with HIV across NSW. Peers from rural and regional settings are especially welcome!
Peers Connect Online! meetings are open to all people living with HIV in NSW, over 18 years of age, regardless of gender and sexuality.
RSVP to these meetings are essential for each session. If you need assistance to download Zoom or to understand how to connect on your computer, please contact David Crawford by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- 6pm to 7pm Thursday 28 May 2020
- 6pm to 7pm Thursday 11 June
- 6pm to 7pm Thursday 25 June
- 6pm to 7pm Thursday 9 July
- 6pm to 7pm Thursday 6 August – RSVP Essential
- 6pm to 7pm Thursday 20 August
- 6pm to 7pm Thursday 3 September
- 6pm to 7pm Thursday 17 September
- 6pm to 7pm Thursday 1 October
- 6pm to 7pm Thursday 15 October
- 6pm to 7pm Thursday 29 October
- 6pm to 7pm Thursday 12 November
PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
These online meetings will only be for people who are living with HIV themselves and also who are known to Positive Life. The use of the Zoom platform will be moderated under clear group agreement guidelines that will be posted to each participant when they receive the meeting notification login details and be revisited at the beginning of each meeting.
If you would prefer not to connect via Zoom or would prefer to meet individually with a peer online, or find out more about connecting with others, please contact David Crawford by emailing email@example.com for further information.