POSTPONED: our Craft Market Stall at Maitland Markets, scheduled for Sunday 3 December has been postponed.
We will advise new arrangements in the New Year.
Thank you for your understanding.Read more
This health retreat is held in a peaceful location just outside Sydney and provides:
* Culturally appropriate respite and relaxation
* An opportunity to connect and share stories with other HIV positive people
* Opportunities to share culture, art and good yarns
* Access to professional workers, information and support services
All transport from ACON Sydney Office, accommodation and meals are provided, and each participant is welcome to bring a support person (partner, friend or family member). The support person need not be Aboriginal or living with HIV.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE ON FRIDAY 13 OCTOBER 2017
For more information or to apply, please contact ACON on
(02) 9206 2050 or Aboriginal@acon.org.auRead more
Saturday 19th September – please contact Catherine 0447 003 386 or email email@example.com for more information.Read more
March 7th 2018 at Karumah. Cost if Free Please call or email Catherine for more information. 0447 003 386 firstname.lastname@example.orgRead more